Spring Recital 2008
I decided since it will soon be Summer...I should get these spring recital pictures posted. The girls both did a fabulous job dancing their hearts out.
This was Vivien's first year at dance. She has enjoyed herself and has been so happy to be a ballerina with Ava. Her dance was titled "I'll be Your Little White Angel" I almost died of the irony associated with that title and Vivien, but luckily I'm still here;)
Here is Vivi in the middle of her dance. She loves the stage:)
Here is Ava in the middle of her dance. Ava has really progressed and doing well with her dancing. Ava's dance was "Dalmations", they got to dance to Cruella Deville.
Here are the girls after the show with their flowers. The flowers were a definite important thing in the eyes of these girls:) We are so grateful for Ms. Melanie and the wonderful recitals she puts on every year. She really makes dancing fun!


7 comments:
Ava & Vivi both look great & their costumes are very cute. Vivi makes a perfect white angel! Our recital is coming up in 2 weeks! Next week are our rehearsals.
I love the photos of the girls...so so cute! I need to get the dance info becasue I think Riley is ready to start again
I am still sad that we didn't see each other so all the girls could have a photo! Your girls are too cute! Has Lexi forgiven me for last night yet? Is she still red???
The girls look adorable in their costumes!
Ava and Vivi look so happy, proud, and beautiful! I wish I could have been there to watch them.
melanie puts on the funnest recitals! we love her so so so much, it's so fun to see their progress from year to year. i remember when allie was as little as vivi dancing and now next year she will be starting pointe! holy crap the time flies! sweet sweet ballerinas...
these girls are absolutely beautiful. i love them. mam
Post a Comment