Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The City Zoo

One of the best parts of preschool has got to be the performances! Mrs. Brooks had all 12 of these kids dressed to the hilt as wonderful animals in the zoo. Vivi did her part wonderful and we all had a great time watching all the animals at the zoo.

Vivien knows how to post for the camera huh?

Here is Vivi saying her part for the program. She was very into it as you can see.

What fun watching all these animals at the zoo:)

5 comments:

LaRae said...

That is the cutest brown bear I've ever seen.

Katie said...

vivi is one of my most favorite people on this earth she reminds me of a little girl that i used to have. i love that kid and what a beauty and a cute little bear. love mam

Anonymous said...

why did my comment register from katie? anyway it was mam who wrote it!

Karrie said...

Way cute I love pre-school and I love that she looks right at the camera

Kristy said...

Too cute!!!! I miss preschool days sometimes.