My Baby Has Big Girl Hair...
We went to see Marina for Nicolette's first official hair cut. Yes, I love baby hair, yes it is hard to cut it, but....it really was time for this baby:)
Marina tried many tricks to get Nicolette to sit still for her cut. She really did pretty well for the first half of the cut.
She was not sure about this...she looked really cute though:)
I think in this photo we are bribing her with fruit snacks.
This is the point that we let her down off the chair and Marina had to chase Nicolette around the salon to finish her haircut. Definitely above the call of duty here. Thanks Marina:)
She did like the hair spray can quite a bit and that was a good distraction to get the final touches on the hair cut.
Oh....I love this hair cut on babies. It shows there darling little neck and cute cheeks...so fun!
This was later that evening eating cookies. Nicolette just looked so cute with her messy face and new hair cut. I really need more photos:)
Looking VERY big girl here:)
The aftermath of cookie time. Only a bit of chocolate...not to messy. Wow, this baby is growing up!


7 comments:
Nicolette's expressions in these photos are so cute! I couldn't see all of the photos though. :-( It sounds like she did pretty good considering her age. She does look older with her new do (sigh), but it looks adorable.
Oh my!!! She is so adorable! I cant wait til I can do that to Ella in like 3 more years when she finally has enough hair. Sadly, I did not have a date with Wally, but I was able to see Mcdreamy and McSteamy last night, so I guess it wasn't all bad!
Way cute hair!!!! I love the haircut she is looking so big!
That's like payton's first hair cut! she grew it out for a while in 2nd grade, but went short again. I love how cute Nicolette's hair is
Cute. Cute. Cute. Her hair looks so thick and it really brings out her eyes.
she looks so cute!!!!!
this is one of my favorite hair cuts for babies too, i love the slight a-line that makes them look so grown up and little girl all at once. she's darling!
Post a Comment