Blog Party 2008
This is where I went this last weekend. Wow...tons of fun! I loved getting to go and meet with so many other blogger moms who have caught the blogging vision:)
The blogger moms headed down to the party together.
There was lots of yummy food and blog talk:)
There was even a D. J.
Lots, and lots of cameras and picture taking going on. (This is Amy) I met her at the party. She has a great blog.
Tons of fun chit-chat. We got to meet Jill and Kristi. I have added their blogs...they are fabulous...check them out:)
Thank you to Jill and Kristi for hosting a terrific party! We can't wait till next year:)


8 comments:
Looks like a fun time! I hear you were out very late, too. :-) I'll have to check out these blogs you mentioned.
What a fun weekend and yummy mint brownies!!!!
I'm so glad you came to the party. Will you be posting your recipe for the mint brownies??
Janae - sounds so fun! How many people were there? What did you do - just eat & mingle and talk to people about their blogs??
Larae you should have seen your sister....she was wild...they did have a D.J. there you know...JK...I had fun too...let's have another night out soon
Wow! I've never heard of a blog party. How did they decide who to invite? I'd love to hear more.
I know that Janae gets a bit crazy with a couple of mint brownies in her! I am sorry I missed it.
It was great to meet you at the blog party. Love knowing we have the girl thing in common. Your girls are darling.
You know I am still waiting to get the brownie recipe. They were so delicious.
Post a Comment