Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Found an Apple

Nicolette found this apple and NO ONE was allowed to take it away from her! It was hilarious she was so in love with this apple...oh the joys of a 1-year-old:)




6 comments:

LaRae said...

Great pictures, Janae! You can tell that Nicolette's apple was quite a prized possession until it was gone.

Unknown said...

Too cute and funny! Nicolette's blue eyes are gorgeous!

I just read your post about Dawnae and your writing style. I agree with everyone else. You should write the way you want to write because that will keep you doing it and it is YOUR blog. If you try to write like someone else than you will eventually get tired of it or feel inadequate and give it up altogether...and we don't want that! If there IS a certain writing style that we are supposed to use on our blogs than I am unaware, and I like it that way!

patsy said...

These pictures are SO CUTE. Oh I love blogging!

Katie said...

I love apples too, though Im not quite that protective with mine. I dont know what it stands for. Does it involve a 4 letter word? If so, than I can make a guess

Anonymous said...

those are some really blue beautiful blue eyes and isn't that great she likes apples. pretty dern cute.i love that girls. mam

Kristy said...

Nicolette is too cute!