Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tonight's The Night!

Can you believe I have this to contend with in my own home? Dissenters amongst me;)
My Lexi is full on voting for D.C.'s rival:)
This is the shirt she wore today to show her support for her singer.

I am thinking David Archuleta will win it. He is talented and just has to much "tween" support. I can't vote for three hours for David Cook but, I know all the tweens out there can;)
I have a sneaking suspicion that David Cook fans are similar to my age. All us 80's girls who miss that kind of singer.
They are both very talented and I think they will both have great career's.
We are excited to finally know who the idol will be:)

4 comments:

Katie said...

go D.C!!!!!

Kristy said...

YEAH for David Cook!!! Sorry Lexi!

Karrie said...

Wow!...you must be so happy that your DC won! I don't know how I feel about it all, but I think I'm glad it all over...all though I would really like to watch a new AI rejects show those are soo funny to watch and after seeing some of the out takes again last night I forget how funny they are.

wende said...

wow, i am way behind on your blog! allie told me all about lexi's shirt and the "we don't want a bar tender to be our next idol" something on the back! she's so funny! well, you know how happy i am that dc won! i am with you though, i was so worried about what the judges said {JERKS!} that i thought for sure archuletta would win too. i'm so glad the 80's crowd had time to vote! - i know we did!