AND ONE LITTLE PUPPY DOG TAIL!
Nicolette woke up with this hair the other day:) We were laughing pretty hard about it, and she thought it was hilarious we were laughing so hard.
Cute pictures! I wake up with pretty bad bed head too.....it makes me wonder what I do while I sleep.
Cute! She's cracking you guys up and you were cracking her up. :-)Those mini-cupcakes look yummy! You are definitely a more adventurous baker than I am.
I wish I could smile like that in the morning and especially when I have bed head. What a cutie!
so cute, i'm so glad you got such great pictures. one for the wedding video eh? :)
oh nicolettie she is too cute she must have stood on her head in bed! that sounds like an activity for a one yr old. love mam i wan to kiss those little cheeks.
at least she has hair. she looks so proud of herself.
Funny funny! Isn't blogging great? - it makes you think to take pictures like these so you can share them!
Oh my goodness- she is such a cutie!!
What a crack up! She looks so adorable, and hilarious all at the same time! What a cutie patootie.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute pictures! I wake up with pretty bad bed head too.....it makes me wonder what I do while I sleep.
Cute! She's cracking you guys up and you were cracking her up. :-)
Those mini-cupcakes look yummy! You are definitely a more adventurous baker than I am.
I wish I could smile like that in the morning and especially when I have bed head. What a cutie!
so cute, i'm so glad you got such great pictures. one for the wedding video eh? :)
oh nicolettie she is too cute she must have stood on her head in bed! that sounds like an activity for a one yr old. love mam i wan to kiss those little cheeks.
at least she has hair. she looks so proud of herself.
Funny funny! Isn't blogging great? - it makes you think to take pictures like these so you can share them!
Oh my goodness- she is such a cutie!!
What a crack up! She looks so adorable, and hilarious all at the same time! What a cutie patootie.
Post a Comment