Primary at Last:)
Vivien had a long, long, wait in nursery. Since her birthday is the beginning of January she kind of spent an extra year there. She was so excited to get to go to primary with her sisters. We took this picture the first Sunday she got to go. I thought she had transitioned well...until...this Sunday. I am still trying to forget the nightmare of it all. I am hoping for better behavior this Sunday...ya gotta have hope:)
This was her birthday gift from the Primary. She was thrilled to have received it!


7 comments:
It is fun to watch the new sunbeams and how excited they are to come to Primary.....well at least they think they are excited until they have to come!! The sunbeams have been my biggest struggle this year as the Primary President so if you find any great things that work let me know. Cute little present from her teacher!
I want a pink coat like Vivi's! She is adorable. I'm sure she'll adjust to Primary soon. We have 1:00 church this year and we've had some of our little ones falling asleep during Sharing time. Our other problem has been that some of the Sunbeams love kissing each other and won't stop! Thanks for the cute post Janae.
Ryan got no such gift when he entered primary. How weird is it that Vivi and Ry and in the same primary class? Ry hates it! They had to come find me in R.S because he was freaking out. So most of my church is spent trying to console ry or chasing after Ella--I totally feel the spirit!
That is one lovely, fluffly, snuggly pink coat. I just want to reach right through my computer screen & give Vivi a big hug. Good luck on Sunday! Maybe the reality of the whole sitting through a lesson & sharing time thing hit Vivi and she wants to go back & play in nursery.
That IS a long wait to be in Primary! She looks so happy to finally be a Sunbeam and what a cute present she got. I love her coat and pink outfit too. :-)
I hope Primary goes better for her this Sunday!
Okay she is a vision in pink!!!! against the white of the snow...so precious! I want to hear about the nightmare.
i love that pink coat! it's not fair that you get to buy so many pink things! spencer has a january birthday too, so it really did seem like forever before he went to sunbeams. good luck in the transition, most kids have a hard time with that phase of life!
Post a Comment