Back From the Cabin.
First of all, I got this fun little good mail package from cute Wende right before we left for the cabin! We were all so excited to take a bit of spring with us to the cabin:) I believe Wende's spring thinking is what has set us off on a good weather trend this week! Thank you Wende!
We had a fun weekend visiting my family at my parents cabin. It is always so great to get to visit with those that we don't get to see often enough. This is Nicolette the first morning there enjoying one of my moms "healthy" cookies for breakfast? I was like what? My mom says they were healthy cookies so I have to trust her. Normally , no cookies for breakfast:) Nicolette was enjoying the cookie so much, I thought this can't be healthy!
Ry-boy, Vivi, and Lacey enjoying hot chocolate after fun out in the snow. Daddy, Ava, and Lexi, were all stuck out on the trax and waiting for Aunt Katie and Uncle J. to dig them out:)
Ben and Nicolette. These two are at that fun, amazing, too way cute stage in life. They were really enjoying this snack set up by their sisters.
milk and snacks, go together perfect:)
I got to try some family photos of my brother and his cute wife Katie and their family. I think this is my favorite of them. I love Ryan giving his sister such a loving kiss! The snow does make a beautiful background for picture taking.
Lexi and cousin Madi enjoying the snow. It was fun to watch the kids enjoy the snow at the cabin since none of us have enjoyed it here at home!
Ella, Nicolette, and Ben enjoying some fun dancing moves:)
This was my attempt to get a photo of the three toddlers. Whey do they always want to escape picture taking?
I finally got a photo of everyone looking forward. Ben has his truck, Ella is happy and as cute as can be and Nicolette was loving her baby:) oh...to be a toddler...
A perfect way to end a weekend at the cabin. A nap on Poppy. I don't think Vivi has ever looked so relaxed in her whole life before:)


9 comments:
wow looks like fun! where is this cabin? That is my dream to have a place to go not too far from home. It needs to be by water so in the summer we can take our boat.
I want a cabin someday too! I told my Mom if she ever remarries that he needs to have a cabin! What a fun weekend!!
Those pics of the babies turned out really cute. It was very fun and a great break from "real life". The only bummer, we are still missing j's glove...so annoying. Maybe we lost it while we were digging Doug out!.
You forgot to mention that in the pictures of Ben & Nicolette, they were dressed up by their big sisters and taken on a "mock date". This would explain why Ben has the funny toilet paper bow attached to his onesie!
That Good Mail looks delicious! It is so much fun to receive letters and goodies in the mail from friends.
Your cabin weekend looks like a lot of fun, too! That is neat that your family has a place to gather together and the cousins can play and all can relax. Very nice!
Well, I know why Rose won't take a picture....she can't sit that long. Wish we could of been there, looks like you had a great time.
i love love the pics. it was really a fun weekend. it is great to get together i love it. i love all those kids and those toddlers are sooo squeezable! soon they will bebig we must enjoy them! love mam ps the cookies have 2 cups of whole oats they really are good for you and whole wheat flour. yes they do have sugar and butter that is ok for a toddler... mammy
i love love the pics. it was really a fun weekend. it is great to get together i love it. i love all those kids and those toddlers are sooo squeezable! soon they will bebig we must enjoy them! love mam ps the cookies have 2 cups of whole oats they really are good for you and whole wheat flour. yes they do have sugar and butter that is ok for a toddler... mammy
i am so jealous! i know you didn't go any place sunny but how nice to just get away for a little while. i'm glad you got to share the easter treats! also, great job on the family pictures, they will appreciate those down the road for sure.
Post a Comment