Nicolette's Lot In Life...
Here is my baby. She is being carried around in a laundry basket? I must say this baby is one good sport. She is so happy if anyone is willing to play with her that she really puts up with a lot! She actually thought this was a great game, being toted around by Ava. Nicolette is a really good baby and a lot of fun to be around. I know that being the 5th girl in a family will have it's challenges for her, but I really think she is already dealing with it stupendously and I just hope that her wonderful attitude carries on!
Ava is also having a great time!
I am sure many of us 4th and 5th children spent time in a laundry basket:)


4 comments:
my kids love the laundry basket too...they actually opt to get into it...hmmmm...hope it isn't some psychological disorder! Cute pics...we love little Nicolette too...I love to squeeze her!
I think I have a picture of Madi in a laundry basket & she's a first child! Cute pictures of Ms. Nicolette! Madi told me that Katie was pushing Ava around in a laundry basket at the cabin, so that could be where Ava got the idea!
Nicolette reminds me of how Eleanor was, very easy going and happy...oh if only Kate was that way!
Cute pictures!
My kids loved laundry baskets, too. Even the dog has spent time zooming around the house in one! There must be some connection between kids and them! Cute pics!
Post a Comment