Happy Birthday Poppy!
Look who's 61!! Poppy! We had a slightly fun, chaotic, intense, girl fighting birthday! The expression on my dad's face here is pure bustin up laughing, because...in his card I wrote " I hope you have had a nice relaxing day at the cabin". That's how hilarious my statement was. We were glad to get to spend the day with him and appreciate him sacrificing a peaceful b-day to spend it with the grandkids:)
Here is the grandkids that were left after cousin camp to help celebrate the birthday.
Here is my dad reading his 5th card from Ava and Vivi.
Ryan thought there really must be something interesting in the cards seeing there were so many to read.
Poppy, Ella, and Ryan (I think a very cute picture:)
Aunt Karla with her biggest fans. Aunt Karla is a wonderful sport. Ava and Vivien needed her attention at every meal time. "I want to sit by Aunt Karla, no I want to" (you get the drift here.) We even had one meal that Uncle Mike wasn't even aloud to sit by his wife because Vivien was in some serious tears at the thought of not getting to sit by Aunt Karla. Thank you Aunt Karla for being so patient with us!


3 comments:
What - it wasn't a relaxing day at the cabin?! I thought that as soon as we left things would get a little LESS chaotic! I like the picture of Vivi with her feet up on the table - that kid is quite the photo subject! Why was Belle so upset in the group photo? That was very generous of Ava & Vivi to give poppy 5 cards! Wow!
I've enjoyed reading about cousin camp from you and your sisters. :-)
I'm glad you were able to stay for your dad's birthday. I'm sure he enjoyed the day. :-)
really cute pictures...I still don't know why Belle was so out of sorts for that one picture...she was so tired.
Post a Comment