Monday, August 6, 2007

Cousin Camp 2007

We have returned from the cabin after a very eventful Cousin Camp. This is our group (minus Rose who was asleep). We had a hard time getting a group shot this year. I think some of the campers are not as enthusiastic for picturing posing as they once were:( We still had a fun time with lots of jam packed days full of activities. The sr. campers were gone hiking for the first day and the second day consisted of family pictures, talking about charities, and closing ceremonies.
Thank you to Mammy for all of her hard work and her donations for all of our charities. The kids have all been reading since Christmas in order to earn money for their charity. Thanks Mom! What a great learning experience for the kids, maybe we won't have to move to Peru after all. :)

Here are the three youngest campers. Ella, Nicolette and Annalise.

This was Aunt Katie's paper towel flower making. We only had spilled food coloring a few times:)

Here are our jr. campers planting wild flowers with Aunt Steph.

All of our jr. campers thought the flower planting was great. We finally had to stop the watering so we didn't wash away all the seeds.

This was our dish towel hand printing project (thank you Grandma). These kids have some really cute hands! We learned that hands are not for hitting:)

Nicolette, her first cousin camp:)


4 comments:

Katie said...

the picture of the babies is cute. Isn't it funny they all are doing the same thing with their hands? Have you looked at the family pictures yet? I think they turned out pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

Look at all the cuties. Those three little angels are so darling.

I'm glad your family had a funtastic weekend.

Happy Belated Birthday to your dad, I commented to Dawnae, that he doesn't look a day over 40, and your mom too!

You are very blessed to have such a wonderful and sweet, close family.

LaRae said...

Janae - great pictures! I really missed out on some stuff by going on the hike - but that was a great adventure too!

dawnae said...

What do you mean some of them are not into picture taking anymore???? Lexi and Spencer never have liked to take pictures....I can't say I blame them after probably hundreds of photos that day. I love that picture of Nicolette....super cute. (thats a long name to type)