Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Luau

Ava and Lexi getting their lei for the luau. The girls were all very excited to get a real flower lei!

Ava, Lacey and Vivi waiting for dinner.

Janae and Doug

This was our table at the luau. We had a big group so, Lexi, Lilli, Madi, and Katie sat at a separate table. I think they had a great time. Unfortunately, all of my pictures at their table did not turn out due to people not cooperating...surprise, surprise:)

This was the show that was performed around dinner time. The girl dancing in the middle was very talented and did a great job.

Lilli

Lexi


Nicolette:)


from L to R- Vivi, Lacey, Ava, Lexi, Lilli, Katie, Madi

What a fun day we got to spend with our cousins! We are grateful we all got to be together for this fun day:)

5 comments:

LaRae said...

Janae - I have a picture of your whole family at the luau - the one where you posed with people from Polynesia as you went in - I will have to send it to you. I also have a cute one of Lexi & Katie at the luau. This was a fun memory!

Anonymous said...

Did you like the food? When Mike and I went to a luau in Maui, we didn't really care for the food. It was alright, but not great. The show was amazing though. Was the luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center or somewhere else?

dawnae said...

love the pic of Nicolette! She is so funny, she really has great expressions doesn't she?? I want a copy of that picture of he entertainers at the luau, or just email me one. Nice PIcs sis.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing a bit of Hawaii with us. I love the leis...very pretty!

Janae said...

Karla,
I have to admit I didn't love the food! It was OK but, different for sure, but just having the experience was fun. We did have the luau at the cultural center.