Is There No End....
Are these too fun? Thanks to Doug he made me an eight! I was so excited. Did his cookie cutter not make the most perfect eight cookie you have ever seen?
Thanks d.h. you're definitely the handiest guy around:)
AND ONE LITTLE PUPPY DOG TAIL!
My Blog List
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed |
Friday, February 13, 2009Is There No End....Are these too fun? Thanks to Doug he made me an eight! I was so excited. Did his cookie cutter not make the most perfect eight cookie you have ever seen? Thanks d.h. you're definitely the handiest guy around:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
7 comments:
"If the girls don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Those cupcakes are soo cute!Love them! I like the 8 idea too!
Very cute cupcakes. Most perfect eight I've ever seen.
Go Doug! That is so funny because just today I was wondering what you decided to do about the cookie 8 dilemma. Great teamwork!
what the hell? how do you make a cookie cutter from scratch? ok, so no fair that your nerd does the computer thing AND the handy work. rich can only do the computer work. in fact, his philosphy is, "if it doesn't plug in, then it's not my department." nice. you scored!
love doug's quote - that's pretty funny. maybe i'll put this in vinyl in my boys room. :)
I have to hand it to Doug...he is very handy...good to have him around.
You Rock Doug! I have a engineer(kinda computer nerd) and a handy hubby too! They are great to have around!
I have not had Kelly make me cookie cutter yet but he has done some things for me even though he is rolling his eyes wondering if his wife has really lost it!!
Hey Karrie I think you need to use Doug's creation for Riley's baptism! Way cute cupcakes!
Post a Comment