The Little Red Hen
This is NOT a typical Vivi photo! I guess she was feeling shy and not wanting her picture?
A couple of weeks ago I got to go to the preschool puppet show production of "The Little Red Hen". It was a wonderful show and each participant did a fabulous job:)
Vivien was a cat. She had the time of her life being a cat.Here are the cats doing their part in the show. (excuse all the heads in the shots, but the puppet show seating is always in high demand.) I wasn't first in line for seats, hence the heads in most of my photos.
Vivi did a great job and new every single word to every song and poem:)
Do you notice the cute cat ears in this photo? Vivien felt VERY strongly about having a cat costume...even though it was a puppet show...ya. Well we found the best cat costume we could find on short notice. Especially considering it is NO where near Halloween. Thank you to big Sis Lilli who put together the stylin cat ears:)
Yes, even cat whiskers:)
Here's our cute cat finally agreeing to smile for the photo!
Here is Vivien with some of her best preschool friends and the most wonderful preschool teacher around! We LOVE preschool:)


6 comments:
vivi is such a cute cat :)
I love the picture of Vivi as a cat with her cat puppet. Cute!
Those are the cutest kitty cat twins I've ever seen! Bummer that you weren't first in line for the coveted seating!
Vivi you make such a cute cat!
Vivi is so cute and Lily is very talented for making cat ear on short notice!
good job viv. how appropriate that she was the cat since she wants to be an old cat lady some day. :)
Post a Comment