Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cupcake City

Last week was cupcake week for me! I clearly had a little too much fun:)
I made these fun dog cupcakes, on Tuesday, for an enrichment mini class. I got the dog idea from "Hello, Cupcake" oh I love that book!

I also made some fun swirl cupcakes and flower cupcakes.

Wednesday I made these "candy cupcakes". Again, I have to credit "Hello Cupcake". These turned out so cute! And, I had tons of fun doing these also.

Here is a close up. Don't they truly remind you of "chocolates in a box"?

Sunday, was of course the "great to be eight". I love my number eight on these cupcakes...seriously, these were amazingly fun. I truly could just spend my days making cupcakes. Alas, my life is unproductive enough so, I'd better not...
Lexi has already informed me..."she's sick of cupcakes!" (gasp)...how could my own child say such a thing?;)

9 comments:

patsy said...

I am so glad you documented all of these :) They are so wonderful-

You've got a real talent here-

As far as lexi goes... can I have hers?

Marianne said...

1. The dogs are SO cute!
2. Your valentines day cupcakes look like how they look in the book! I really wanted to try making them but I was sick. :-( I am really happy you made them so I could see how they turned out!
3. You 8s look great! And with Lexi?? Can I come take her place and make cupcakes with you? :-)
Great work! Your cupcakes all look great!

Kristy said...

Too cute!! I wish I had even shred of your baking talent. I will eat Lexi's share as well.

Kristin said...

So stinkin cute!

Karrie said...

Oh My the pictures make me drool all over again for the chocolate boxes....soo good. I know who to call for cupcakes!

Unknown said...

I'm thinking you could make money selling these cupcakes, Janae!

I love the "candy cupcakes" and how they are in the heart container with m&m's. They look so beautiful and delicious!

wende said...

you are the cupcake queen janae! i'm so glad you took photos of everything. you have some serious skills! i think YOU need to teach the next cupcake class we have!

and really, can i have lexi's share? tell her i said to be grateful for a mom who bakes cute desserts!

LaRae said...

These are all amazing. How did you do the doggies? I love them all & wish I could have tasted them all. Save that perfect "8" cookie cutter that Mr. D created for me. I'll need it come December when I have a new 8-year-old!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

all these cupcakes are so cute and looks so good! gosh, i'd love to feature these on Utah Loves Cupcakes!

You are totally inspiring me to use my Hello, Cupcake! book. I've had it for a while and just love looking at it but haven't conquered any recipes/decorating ideas yet!

Thanks!

...and thanks for checking out Utah Loves Cupcakes! It's fun for me to discover new readers and cupcake lovers.