This boy is handy...

Doesn't this look like a fun project? How did I get so lucky to have a guy who can fix anything? Growing up my dad was one of these guys. It's broken he fixes it. Now, I have my own handy guy:) Doug some how whittled a small piece of wood to take the place of the broken part in my vacuum! Wow... that's just about all I can say... wow!


4 comments:
you are so lucky! rich says if it doesn't plug into the wall then it's not his department! i WISH he were handy, i am pretty handy i have to say, but i would love for someone else to have to do it! and i sure as heck can't wittle a broken vacuum piece, go doug!
Do you think Doug could whittle me a new shower handle so that I don't have to keep turning my shower on with a wrench?!
brag brag brag!!!! :) Okay all of us can't be so lucky! Do you think that Doug would give some lessons to Allen?
LaRae, hire a plumber, or get dad over to your house pronto, you should not be turning on your shower with a wrench!!!
We are blessed, aren't we! I'm glad it runs in the family. :-)
I tagged you!
Post a Comment