Happy Birthday To My Dad:)
My mom and dad were here this last weekend for the blessing of my sisters new baby. So we got to spend a little time with my parents. My dad can fall asleep anywhere, anytime! The girls love to take advantage of this and dress him up how they see fit...what a good sport he is.
Ava and Vivien really thought this was the funniest thing ever.
The final result. My dad is a great guy, a supportive family man, and a world-class Poppy! And, even though you don't read my blog...I had to say Happy Birthday Dad! ...I love you:)


8 comments:
Happy Birthday Janae's Dad!!!
This totally reminds me of some photos I have in my baby book of my Dad. My two sisters (who were much older than Ava and Vivi) would put stuff all over him and take picutes of him while he selpt...I hope he had a great Birthday!
Happy birthday poppy! These pictures are too funny. I have seen similar ones from years past (I think one where he is wearing a tiara.) Too fun! He really didn't wake up?! Amazing!
Too funny! You can see the pure delight on the girls' faces!
Happy birthday Janae's Dad!
Janae this is quite Funny!!! The greatest thing about my Family is how wonderful all of my Daughters are and how precious they are to me!! Each one of them also have the most wonderful children in this whole world!!!!!!
That goes for "ALL" of my children and "MY GRAND CHILDREN" too!!!!!
so cute! that is so funny, i'm not sure that my dad, as easy going as he is, would be a very good sport about it. love this. happy birthday janae's dad!
Post a Comment