Sunday, August 10, 2008

Really Good Mail:)


Look at this wonderful good mail delivered to my door by cute Kristy!  I was so excited to see her and my fun mail:) She brought this over Saturday, so I would have something fun for my drive to my mom's...something really fun...(see below)


This CD is AWESOME! We listened to it straight all the way to Cedar!  Later on Vivi kept asking for "that Kristy music!" "Mom turn on that Kristy music".  I can't believe what a fun cd this is:) It definitely makes me want to go and see the movie...yet again:)
Thank you Kristy for thinking of us and helping us have a great drive! Especially...thank you for the "Kristy"music:)

6 comments:

Katie said...

That is so nice! Shw sounds like quite a nice friend!

Unknown said...

What a great friend and a fun package!
I saw the preview to the movie and it looks really good. Definitely a movie to see with my mom or some girlfriends, not Matt! I bet the soundtrack is fun to listen to. "Kristy" music...too cute!

Karrie said...

Kristy is so great...what a thoughtful gift...I'm glad you have it for the drive back too.

Kristy said...

I am glad you enjoyed the CD.....it is one of my favorites!!! Kyle moans and groans when I have it on but I keep it on just to bug him!!

I hope all goes well next week!

dawnae said...

Wow how nice! I am sure that made the loonnnngggg trek home a lot better.

wende said...

kristy rocks! i'm glad you had a good drive, i hate long drives but the mama mia sound track would make it just a little easier to tolerate!