Yes...American Idol...Rocked!
Well, this is a bit after the fact, but I have to post because we had such fun and made great memories this night. Our seats ended up being awesome! We were on the floor and so close to the stage...very cool! And...check out this David C. He did not disappoint:)
We went with our good friends, Rachel, Riley, and Sara. The girls have all been friends since preschool days and we love to see these girls...I was so excited when I called Sara before I got the tickets for Lexi's birthday to see if they wanted to come with us! They did and it made the concert even that more fun. Riley is a David Cook fan like me...we had fun screaming together:)
All of the top 10 really did a fabulous job performing. It was interesting to me that they all sounded better in person than on the T.V. Definitely a bunch of talented people.
(Lilli and Riley on our way to the concert)Lexi and Rachel on our way to the concert...some definite David A. fans!
Lilli and Riley were also supporting Brooke White. She really did a great job.
We HAD to buy t-shirts...(not really just me being a sucker and the girls agreeing to pay for the bulk of it.) With A.I. t-shirts on the girls were ready to rock!
I have to add this picture for my girlies who love this boy...he did a fine job.
Now, this boy rocked the house. His energy at the concert was amazing. A definite superstar in the making...or he's already there. I am just such a fan of his natural ability to perform.
The guitar song....wow!
Now, here are my sweet girlies while the American Idol, David Cook performed.....I know, I know, am I really there mother with their rude attitudes? I have taught them better...alas we must all choose for ourselves...they have chosen another David... I almost made them wear I love David Cook t-shirts but, decided to restrain myself;)
At the end of the concert all of the top ten performed together. It was great to see them all together performing one more time. They were a great group who seemed to have a lot of fun together. When Carly came on stage to perform her songs, she told us how Brooke had taken her to temple square earlier that day, and she loved it!... Way to go on the missionary effort Brooke:)
Our group after the show.
Lexi, Lilli, Rachel, and Riley. These girls were so hoping for a glimpse of Archuletta. Unfortunately, it was not meant to be. We waited for the buses to pull out...
So, did this mass of people...
The girls thinking they could hop the 10 foot wall in hopes of getting a glimpse...
The bus leaving...Our hopes are gone of seeing anyone after the show:(
We had a great time though and are so grateful for the time we spent and the great memories we now have:)


7 comments:
I am with you Janae.....I am a David Cook fan. Maybe because the other David is a little on the young side for me. What an awesome night!!!! I am so glad that you got to blog!!! Did you fight off everyone else??
Mmmm! David Cook! Im sure archie did a great job too, but... It's Cook all the way!
What a fun night!
I was really wishing I had tickets as the concert got closer...
what a fun mom waiting to see if you could get a glimpse- wow
I love the picture of your girls when david cook was singing- so funny.
Wow Janae...you and the girls really know how to party like ROCK STARS!!!! This looked so fun...I really have to think about the last concert I went to...It was a long time ago...I bet payton and Riley would have loved it...I'm a bad Mom for not even clueing in that they were here.
mom, you forgot to mention how much i booed at the d word and how much i jumped and screamed at the arch angel!!!!!!!!!!!
oh i am SO jealous, i have heard so many good things about this concert, including how great all of the top ten were live. you know i love the cook man, i seriously can't wait for his album to come out, oh man he melts my butter! :) you go mom for thinking of such a fun birthday gift for lexi - she is so lucky to have you!
Looks like a great time! What a cool mom you are. :-)
Post a Comment