A Cutie
This was one of those WAY cute cupcakes. I am continuing on my cupcake obsession even though I'm not eating them of late:( I can admire though.
This cupcake is actually from a wedding we attended a little while back. I loved the colors, hot pink and orange. It was different colors for a wedding but, I loved seeing something different and original for the wedding. The colors were extremely fun and festive. (as you can see by the darling cupcake). I had to bring it home for a picture before I could eat it. I just wanted to share with you fellow cupcake lovin girls.


5 comments:
Way cute cupcake ( I guess food can be cute can't it???).
wow hot pink & orange at a wedding? sounds fun- I see a lot of interesting wedding colors & a lot of pink but haven't seen those two together yet.
Did they serve lots & lots of cupcakes? I'm such a fan--
yum, i love that they served cupcakes at that their wedding - allie has already decided this is what we're doing at hers! so cute.
Almost too cute to eat...but not quite. :-)
I love the design and colors...soo cute! I hope you're keeping a file of all these great cupcake ideas
Post a Comment