Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Mom

I just wanted to write a quick update on my mom's condition.  For those of you who did not know my mom had brain surgery yesterday.  All went wonderful and the procedure took less time then we were expecting...a definite plus!

She has already been for a cat scan and angiogram this morning.  All is looking good.  I know she is extremely tired and has a headache.  Yesterday she told the nurse, " I just don't know why my head hurts so much." The nurse said, "well...your head is going to really hurt since you had brain surgery."
Thank you to everyone for your love and thoughts and prayers.  I know for a fact that all of those prayers got her through yesterday.  Thank you.  All is well.  

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I am so glad it is over and things went well. :)

wende said...

deep sigh of relief, i'm so glad everything went well. thanks for the update so soon, glad you're back and excited to see you friday!

Unknown said...

I am glad all is well with your mom and I hope her recovery continues to go well.

Karrie said...

So glad to see you tonight and CJH...and soo glad your Mom is doing well. She will be just great!