My Trooper Mom!
Here is my mom's battle scare. ( I took the photo from LaRae...thanks sis!) I am headed to see my mom soon...In about 8 hours actually. I am so glad that she is doing well! I can't wait to see her and see her progress. When I was there a week and a half ago she was in a hospital bed...wow mom you are amazing!
I love my mom. She is an amazing woman! This is the second time she has been faced with something that could take her life... Once again she is braving through it. I am so grateful for my mom and the inspiration she gives me.


7 comments:
Your Mom IS amazing! I love the smile on her face.
Oh my goodness! I am so glad she is doing well!! that is one amazing battle scar-
She looks great!! What a blessing for your family!! We will miss you today at creative Thursday have a fun trip!
That is Awesome! I am so happy that things went so well. She has a great attitude and a wonderful smile.
I'm so glad things went well. Your mom really is a trooper. I think the scar is very cool too (and she's awesome for letting you have a picture of it too)!
Wow...your Mom is amazing...the battle scar is too! She looks so great...I just can't believe she was out of the hospital so fast! That should be really encouraging for you and your family. Have fun visiting
Man, mom looks remarkably good!!!
Post a Comment