Now... THIS is FUN!
Well, this is what it has come down to at our house. Nicolette is now hiding herself in luggage for fun. (She really misses her sisters.) I was surprised when I could not find her yesterday. I even was yelling her name and she would not answer me! I could not believe that she thought, "I'll just climb in here!" This girl is one of the highlights of my life these days:)
Once I found her I told her, "Stay here! I am getting the camera!" Well, of course she did not, so she amused me and kept getting in and out for the fun of it once I got back with the camera.
Oh...to be this tiny, that you could fit in a suitcase? My mind can't grasp the concept.
This is what was peeking out when I finally found her... just little fingers:)
Nicolette really was proud that she had found such a fun game! I am glad that she is keeping herself entertained when she has to. Already self-reliant at the age of 23 months;) Still my knight in shining baby :)


6 comments:
Just think of the places you could sneak off to if you could fit in a suitcase!!! What a funny little girl!
I think it's amazing that you spotted her with just her little fingers poking out! Silly Nicolette. She is getting so big!...even though she is still small enough to fit in a suitcase. :-)
Thats quite an impressive trick she's got there. You should charge the neighbors admission and make a lil money off it.
What a cutie...I wish I could be that entertained with a suitcase....actually I would love hiding in one if it was going some place really great!!!
well too cute of course. but as grandma i just have to say watch her that she doesn't decide to crawl into somewhere she can't get out. she is the age for such antics. cute cute. nicoletty. love mam
well too cute of course. but as grandma i just have to say watch her that she doesn't decide to crawl into somewhere she can't get out. she is the age for such antics. cute cute. nicoletty. love mam
Post a Comment