Big News!
Doug is now the all time official Mario Cart Champion at our house! It all happened the other night and I was very excited (for him). He said he didn't want it on the blog, but this is good blog material, let's just face it.
I know that being the champion involves a lot of getting things unlocked and stuff like that. I have tried to play with him, unfortunately the game makes me sick to my stomach. (literally, it brings back a lot of carsickness memories.) I guess I don't work and play well with others. Maybe someday.


12 comments:
Congragulations dad!
dad did a great job.
I love that the girls are so supportive of their DAD! Way to go Doug...that is a Major Accomplishment!
I've never known a real mario cart champion before! It's like knowing a celebrity!!! Do his scouts know about this?
Way to go Doug-
Wow Doug!!! Now this is really blog worthy!!!!
Can I have your autograph???? My boys will be very impressed! It must of taken hours of play to get to this level.
One winter Kelly and I cleared all of Mario and made it to the end of the game. We had to go buy a book to help us find all the secrets worlds but we cleared it all.
Way to GO!!!
Doug repreSENTS!
i've been banned from this came because it makes me swear too much. spencer is the reigning champion at my house, taylor is a close second.
go doug!
Yay Doug! I think it's funny that he said not to put this great accomplishment on the blog. Matt has said that I don't need to reveal ALL of our family secrets, trust me I don't, but I think Mario Cart Champion is blog worthy!
The pictures of Vivien that Lexi took are so sweet!
Wow!--Doug is my 8 year old son's hero, now!!!
Race me: 5327-5440-4840
You must be proud. Doug is a man of many talents.
Wow Doug you must be really stoked!
Post a Comment