We just might need...
a DOG. While we were at my mom and dad's for spring break, I couldn't help notice the complete joy that my mom's dog brought these two girlie's of mine.
Poppy and Nicolette enjoying a relaxing dog moment:)
Mam, Beij, and Nicolette
Nicolette in high spirits:)
Lilli also enjoys Beij a ton. She is definitely a dog person. I know if it were up to her we'd have at least 5 dogs by now.
I think our dog years are not really in our near future, but I know some of these girls have hope. We always have to have hope:)
We might also need one of these;)
Or...mom and Ava might need one:)


14 comments:
I know where you can get a dog FREE already "fixed" with all his shots... etc.
I love the pictures of the girls with that darling dog! I wish dogs were as easy as they look in those pictures.
Don't do it Janae stay strong!! Been there done that one and you don't want to go there!! JUST SAY NO!!!
I know of two other free dogs... (Harriet and Charlie) - just say NO! A grandma with a dog... perfect!
And... I don't even know what Ava has in the last pictures... I am not tech savvy?
I feel the same way sometimes. Ryan asks almost daily if we can get a puppy. While they are really cute, they are also a lot of work... you do it first and let me know what it's like :)
What kind of dog is that?--He's got an interesting face... looks like a pug mix of some sort, maybe?--I can't tell--
I say Go for it!! I'm such an animal lover!--I think it's so great to raise your kids around pets...they learn so many life lessons from animals...
Hey Janae,
I totally had to check out your blog and see how you were doing. You have such a cute family and your girls are so adorable!
the best part about grandma's dog is that you don't have to clean up her puke or pay for her vet bills. i think you should just be dog people when you visit your mom, then go home to your clean, dog hair free house. :)
Janae....those girls need a dog and so will you once they get big and are never home...I'm tellin ya..ACE was the only "good kid" in the car ride to California!
My kids can hope for a dog, too, but they are going to be hoping for a long time. :-)
How on earth did they come up with that clever name?? Beige???
Janae, I have to say it took me 2 years to say I love my dog, but I really do now. She is such a great family dog and the kids love her, too. It is hard sometimes feeling like you have one more kid, though. Good luck with that decision!
hi the dog is a girl. she is very very polite does not shed much at all. very short hair. she is a shar-pei. she is 8 yrs old so she is a middle age lady and acts like one. the kids love her and she is a great kid dog. must say tho. when i was raising my kids i did NOt want a dog as they really are quite a responsibility, similar to kids except you can leave them home alone. :0) they are great for empty nesters tho. i must say. beij got her name because she is a chinese shar-pei peidgree. she we gave her a chinese name beijing creme queen. however we just call her beij and it fit! she truly is beige too. jkz
hi the dog is a girl. she is very very polite does not shed much at all. very short hair. she is a shar-pei. she is 8 yrs old so she is a middle age lady and acts like one. the kids love her and she is a great kid dog. must say tho. when i was raising my kids i did NOt want a dog as they really are quite a responsibility, similar to kids except you can leave them home alone. :0) they are great for empty nesters tho. i must say. beij got her name because she is a chinese shar-pei peidgree. so we gave her a chinese name beijing creme queen. however we just call her beij and it fit! she truly is beige too. jkz
i love those things but sometimes I'm seared of dogs.
Post a Comment