Our Own Little Viking
I find it interesting that even though Doug and I grew up in different states we were both "Vikings" in high school. That must be a common mascot for high schools. What was your high school mascot? A Viking perhaps;).
Nicolette found this hat of Doug's the other day in the garage. She was really having fun being a Viking and driving her Barbie Jeep... fun times when your two. A viking hat and a barbie jeep and the entertainment goes on and on;).


10 comments:
I was the enemy......a Bountiful Brave and boy did we hate each other(my school and Doug's). I guess I am viking :)
We were the Knoch Knights!--woo hoo!
That picture of her with that viking hat is hysterical!-
Ah!--if only life were as simple as just being content with a viking hat! :)
I was a "royal"
Even though I was involved in student government etc... I'm still not sure what that is?
Nicolette makes a darling viking :)
She should be the honorary mascott...what a cutie!
I was an Indian, but that is not politically correct, so they are something different now.
Nicolette is too cute!
i was a "major", whatever the hell that is. i would much rather have been a viking, especially a cutie patootie one like nic. i just want to chew on those cute cheeks! love that girl.
We were the Burbank Bulldogs. I guess they were going for the the whole alliteration thing.
Very cute Viking!
i love driving it
I was a Viking too, as you know. I am wondering why Doug STILLl has a Viking hat. Was he the school mascot? Someone should use it for Halloween. Lexi - what do you say? :)
Post a Comment