Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hmmm...

So, as much as Lexi does not appreciate my blog, she was very insistent that I get her most recent photo shoot of Vivi...ON THE BLOG! Well, Lexi, here it is:)

I think this is Lexi's favorite.

Vivien, quiet and calm. A very rare moment;)

Lexi got her hot little hands on my camera the other day and went to work. She picked out Vivi's outfit, curled her hair, and yes, even mascara on my five-year-old. The girls both had a lot of fun. I love it when sisters can get along. It's a very good thing. Good job Lex:)

10 comments:

patsy said...

Lexi- great job here!!
very impressive, I love the hair... vivi is so cute

Maybe lexi should help work her magic on Jack when Wende takes his senior pictures....

Katie said...

I too, am impressed with Lexi's hair doing ability. I love the first picture of Viv, so cute!

LaRae said...

Good work Lexi! Vivi looks like she really enjoyed being a model. Her hair looks great too!

Karrie said...

Can Lexi do hair over here..I'm so sick of curling and ponies...help!

Kristin said...

Love how she posed with the flowers. It's always good to have a prop!! Love the hair, and mascara too, i always put mascra on my girls for photo shoots (shhh, even tha baby!)

shannon said...

The colors of her shirt and flowers are great!

She's so cute!

wende said...

good job lexi, what a fun activity for sisters. looks like lexi has found a new hobby? i let the kids take photos with my camera too but am always yelling, "be careful with the camera!" and the number one rule is that the strap MUST be around their neck. wow, i'm kind of crabby.

Kris said...

Great job Lexi and Vivi! The first one is my favorite too - so pretty!

Ava said...

lexi did a great job.

dawnae said...

Oh isn't Vivi quite the model and poser, must take after someone else I know! Good job Lexi. I have so many wonderfully talented neices!!!!