Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Long Ago...

My girls used to be this little!  

Us girls headed to my mom's for the annual "Spring Fling".  We had LOTS of time for discussion while driving.   Lexi and Lilli and I were trying to decide how many years my mom has done the spring fling for the girl cousins.  The Spring Fling is a fun and festive party.  Filled with Easter egg hunts, candy, prizes, and a little bit of a lesson. Lexi thought...this was the second maybe third year.  Well, my mom has great pictures I found on her computer tonight.  This photo is from April 2004!  The Spring Fling has been going on for some time now!

The girls decorating their baskets.  I hope to post pictures of this years spring fling soon...it will be fun to see the difference in what 5 years makes!

This was Easter of that same year.  A picture with the cousins.  My girls ALL in matching dresses!  oh, those were the days:)

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh so cute!!! I remember when I use to dress my girls alike! I loved to buy them new Easter dresses! Your Mom is so awesome, she has such fun traditions!

patsy said...

OMy goodness!! these pictures are so cute!!
My girls are a little farther apart- they only had matching dresses once. Your mom is amazing.

Kris said...

Those are great pictures, it is amazing how time flies. And I think 18 "pictures of the day" is great!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I think my last attempt at an Easter picture of the kids in their Sunday attire was in 2006. I just may get a picture of them this year...we'll see! Our matching days are over, too.

Way too cute seasonal cupcakes! I love your skill and creativity with the cupcakes! Will there be Easter cupcakes at the Spring Fling?

Happy Easter!

shannon said...

I love the picture of everyone dressed up!--They all look so precious!

Shay said...

Lexi was super super cute when she was little. I REALLY wish I had curly curly hair like her!!!!! :D

-Shayla Smoot (Lexis friend!!!)