Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We Are The Champions!

Lilli and her softball team came in first place in the playoffs! Aunt Kerri and her Uncle were the coaches for this fun team. They were both fabulous coaches who definitely went the extra mile. I am sure the team owes much of there win to the dedication of the coaches. Lilli also got to play with her cousin Sarah on the team. It was a very exciting game and Lilli was the batter that helped the winning point come home:)

Here is Lilli in action hitting the ball.

She was number 11.

A moment in the outfield.

Lilli got to play with her good friend that she has grown up with. They had a great time playing spring and fall together.

Lilli with her first place trophy and winning ball! A definite season to remember:)

9 comments:

LaRae said...

I thought I was doing an OK job of keeping up with the Ericksons by faithfully reading the blog. But - I had no idea that Lilli played softball, so I guess I'm not doing a very good job. Congrats to her team! How exciting.

Kristy said...

How fun!!! Nothing like being on a winning team!

wende said...

it's so fun being the champion team. go lilli!

Katie said...

That is very exciting for Lilli! Our last soccer game is on Sat and I cant wait til its over!!

Karrie said...

Way to go Lili...if they need another player I know Payton would love it.

Unknown said...

Way to go Lilli and team! That's a bummer that Kerri, Jon, and Sarah missed this game!

patsy said...

Oh my gosh! I played softball all through my teens & my number...
11!!!!!
I love girls who play ball- way to go lilli

lily said...

11 was my lucky number. It was awesome! Go dodgers!

lily said...

11 was my lucky number. It was awesome! Go dodgers!