Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Catch-up

October was a busy month. Here are the highlights...
Vivi and Nicolette with their friend Carson and cousin Isabelle, eating apples:)

Dad and Lilli on their way to the "Fall Ball" for Achievement Days. They had dinner and dancing and had a wonderful time.

Halloween cookies...always a must:)

Ava and Vivien had a great time decorating cookies, and spent lots of their time not only eating the frosting, but also decorating the cookies.

Lexi and her friend Kadie getting ready for a Young Women's night of silly Halloween dress up.

Vivi and I went with one of her new and favorite friends, and her mom, to the Pumpkin Patch. This place was some definite good fun.

Vivi having a very rare, quiet moment.

Here is Vivi and her friend contemplating which pumpkin they want to bring home.

A yummy, "dinner in a pumpkin" with friends.

Let the carving begin!

The girls all did a great job doing their own pumpkins...a first for us...it was great!

Ava was the only one who had a hard time cleaning out her pumpkin. She was gagging and claiming "throw up any minute" because it was so "disgusting." I am so glad she survived it;)
We have been loving Fall this far, and I am excited to get so many pictures done in one post:)

7 comments:

Katie said...

Im sorta jealous that I dont live up there. It looks like you guys have a ton of fun and do all sorts of kiddy activities. We are boring...

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting all of these pictures! I'm glad you are having a fun, eventful Fall. :-)

Kristy said...

Fun times! Didn't you love the pumpkin patch. I loved all the fields of pumpkins. It is Kelly's job to carve the pumpkins at our house...I am not very creative.

Karrie said...

I loved the pumpkin patch photos...how did you ever choose?

Great photos....looks like fun was had by all!

The dinner in the giant pumpkins looks interesting...what was it?

Unknown said...

I tagged you! It's a quick, photo tag, so join the fun! :-)

dawnae said...

fun fun fun! I can't believe that Vivien was able to choose a pumpkin amongst so many to choose from! I would not have been able to do it. Love the pics, you always do such a good job with holidays. You are a good mom.

wende said...

those pumpkin carving photos are fantastic! you are a great mom, we are not big pumpkin carvers at our house, and after seeing all those pumpkin guts, i think i remember why!