Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Shakespearean Festival

Lilli got to be part of the Shakespearean Festival at school. They performed "The Taming of the Shrew". It was an interesting choice for elementary school, but they all did a great job!

Lilli was a narrator, she did a wonderful job:)

I even got a photo of her performing.

Grandpa, Grandma, Dad and Lilli


Look who was loving the stage after the performance...big surprise ;)

7 comments:

dawnae said...

Good going Lili! I can't believe how big Vivien is looking!!! She has got her daddy's lonnnng legs! Both of them do. Looks like a fun night. It is so great that Janet and Steve can go to so many of their activities!

tara @ kidz said...

FIVE little girls!?! You must never stop running and combing and washing/folding pink clothes. She looks like a natural on that stage! Stopped by through Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did!

Unknown said...

Lilli looks wonderful! Everything looks wonderful...the set looks awesome!

Do you think Vivi and Eleanor will be on Broadway together? :-)

patsy said...

How did I miss this post??

I love your costume lilli!!
the costumes are so great- that must have been tons of work for someone?!

I love these theatre opportunities for kids- loads of work, but really great for the kids.

Karrie said...

Wow narrator that's a big one...good job lili.

Kristy said...

Great job Lili! I thought the play was interesting choice as well but it looked like it turned out well.

wende said...

ok for real, taming of the shrew? what were those elementary teachers thinking?

i'm glad at least lilli had fun, and now you can cross one more thing off your list!

cute photos!