AND ONE LITTLE PUPPY DOG TAIL!
This is a picture of my hubby and our nephew Ryan. I love this picture.
What a fun Uncle Doug must be...see he gets in some boy time too.
doug looks different with a boy in his arms! i think he's the perfect girl dad, those cuties are lucky to have him! cute photo though...
Cute picture!! I think Doug needs some boy time so he will quit defending Ben!
That is such a cute picture. Doug has the look of longing in his eyes:) Maybe someday... until then I guess his nephews will have to do.
oh man- cute picture.Seriously you can borrow t- bone anytime. He could pass for lexi's brother, maybe??One trip to the potty... and you'd be thankful to have girls... that's all I'm gonna say.
That IS a great picture!
Is this a good time to tell you that I had a dream last night that you had not one, but two little boys like 18 months apart???
LaRae~ I am laughing pretty hard right now at that dream...I can't believe you dared to write it, Doug might be sending you an evil-eye as I write this;)
Janae, Can you email me your address??tconk40554@cox.net
Too cute...he does look like a natural with Ry doesn't he!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a fun Uncle Doug must be...see he gets in some boy time too.
doug looks different with a boy in his arms! i think he's the perfect girl dad, those cuties are lucky to have him! cute photo though...
Cute picture!! I think Doug needs some boy time so he will quit defending Ben!
That is such a cute picture. Doug has the look of longing in his eyes:) Maybe someday... until then I guess his nephews will have to do.
oh man- cute picture.
Seriously you can borrow t- bone anytime. He could pass for lexi's brother, maybe??
One trip to the potty... and you'd be thankful to have girls... that's all I'm gonna say.
That IS a great picture!
Is this a good time to tell you that I had a dream last night that you had not one, but two little boys like 18 months apart???
LaRae~ I am laughing pretty hard right now at that dream...I can't believe you dared to write it, Doug might be sending you an evil-eye as I write this;)
Janae, Can you email me your address??
tconk40554@cox.net
Too cute...he does look like a natural with Ry doesn't he!
Post a Comment