My Ava Turns 7!
Happy Birthday Ava! Seven is a great age to be. I love this picture of Ava. She is not always so willing to have fun and be care free for a photo shoot:) I think she was very thrilled her birthday was finally here!
We had a little get together with a few of Ava's friends the Friday before her birthday. I loved the cupcakes...they were pinkalicious:)
I also made name card holders out of mini cupcakes...I'm not very creative so I was excited that I could come up with this on a whim...it was fun.
After cupcakes and presents we headed to Discovery for lots of fun and play time. The girls had a blast! We wanted to stay longer...but all good things must come to an end.
Ava's birthday was on Sunday, the day of the primary program. It was a bit of a hard way to spend a birthday for someone who doesn't enjoy singing to an audience. She did a great job despite it though:) She is wearing a new birthday dress and she is standing in front of our new mail box. Ava is about the age of our house. She was born about a month after we had moved in.
Here are Ava and Vivi at our Sunday birthday dinner. Vivi just had to start getting into some more pictures...it was driving her insane, (the lack of attention that is).
I loved how excited Ava was for each and every present...it was awesome!
Vivien was also excited to...be in another photo, and that Ava liked the gift she had gotten her.
These walkie talkies were also a very huge hit.
Ava requested these colors on her cake. I did the best I could. I am a bit out of practice on the cakes lately.
Most definitely the best birthday present for this 7-year-old girl...both Grandparents at her birthday dinner on Sunday! My mom and dad came in town for her and the primary program and she was both surprised and thrilled!
Ava had a great birthday. I am so grateful for my daughter Ava. She brings peace and contentment into our home. Her spirit is kind, loving and obedient. She constantly amazes me by her behavior and willingness to do what is right.
Doug has always said he was pretty much an angel kid growing up. ( I never believed this).
I now have to admit after having Ava in my life for seven years now, I am starting to believe her dad's claims. I know she is her father's daughter and if he was even half as angel hearted as her then he was perfect:)Now, of course a visit from my parents is never complete until my girls dress Poppy up while he is taking one of many naps...oh these little girls!
I love you Ava...Happy Birthday:)


8 comments:
The picture with the walkie talkies is hysterical! I'm glad to see that Ava had such an exciting birthday. What a sweetheart.
Ava is so cute! I love her hair. Im also loving the walkie-talkie picture. She was pretty excited for those. Im very impressed with your cake abilities. Your cake turned our a lot better than the disaster that was Ellas butterfly cake! Maybe we will see you soon!
Sounds like a fabulous birthday! The cake is lovely and the pictures are all so fun. I love that your girls have made it a tradition to dress up poppy. And as a note to Katie - Ella's butterfly cake was very cute and far from a disaster!
I love the outfit for grandpa....so funny...next time maybe some lipstick too! Happy Birthday Ava
From these pictures, I can tell that Ava had a great birthday! It is nice to see the kids get so excited when they open presents. The walkie talkie picture is the best! Ava looks so beautiful in her new Sunday dress. I bet she did a great job during the primary program. :-)
Happy Birthday Ava!!! What a fun party! I am going to hire you to come and cater and plan my kids' parties......very cute!!!
ok, i love the cupcake place holders - you're so cute!
ava is a GEM for singing the primary program on her birthday (what kid likes the pp? none)
the walkie talkie photo is so great, i didn't even know that they sold girl-colored walk talkies!
and...that cake! out of practice my foot! so darling - you are a darling mom and ava is lucky to have you.
oh and, the grandpa dress up stuff is so hysterical! i'm so glad you get a photo when they do this - they will cherish those pictures some day! great post!
happy birthday ava!
I love all the girliness at your house! Ava is a doll- her enthusiasm come through in all the photos.
how fun- I love birthday celebrations :)
Post a Comment