Tagged by Wende
i am - getting old.
i think - things that make me tired.
i know - I need to be more productive in my life.
i want- happy children who will always love the gospel.
i have- sometimes happy children. (Vivien had the best night of her life on Mon., she told me:)
i dislike- mean people, confrontation, awkward moments, and throwup.
i miss- Caillou on P.B.S., and living close to my mom.
i fear - my children making bad choices.
i feel - tired too often.
i hear- a child crying over math.
i smell - men's fake cologne. (the scentsey)
i crave- cake
i cry- from nightmares and regrets.
i usually - try to exercise everyday.
i search- the internet for crazy things.
i wonder- why we could not have a son.
i regret- my many, many mistakes.
i love- that i have an amazing husband.
i worry- about sickness, and my kids, and my family and my friends...and everything else under the sun.
i am not- a go with the flow person...even though i want to be.
i remember- when my biggest worry was what i was going to wear the next day...oh my those days.
i believe- that my family can be together forever.
i dance- oh so long ago...
i write- lots of notes and reminders.
i win-not very often.
i lose- my patience too often.
i wish- I could weigh what I did in high school.
i listen - to my children's tantrums...daily.
i don't understand- geometry, quantum physics and why some men get married even when they know they should not.
i can usually be found - chasing after a child.
i am scared- my kids could grow up and not miss me.
i need to lose- a good amount from behind me.
i forget- too many things...piano lessons, etc.
i am happy- when my honey is happy, when my kids are not having a tantrum, when the girls practice piano on their own, when I exercise, when the scale is the right number, when I get one-on-one time with each girl, when my baby gives me her beautiful smile.


7 comments:
Great list Janae! You are a great Mom and friend :).
Thats a fun one. I too fear the throwup and why can't you get Caillou anymore, that must be devastating and who knows about the son, it could happen!!And at least you only cry about nightmares and regrets, I cry about every and anthing. It's aweome!
I love your list Janae....you are going to have 5 sons eventually and probably will never have any granddaughters to make up for the fact that you have all girls...and then you'll just be wishing so bad that you could go shopping for cute baby girl dresses again.
You are learning to be a go with the flow kinda girl...I have seen you be spontaneous.
I LOVE YOU ...you're so great!
This is a very thoughtful post - made me tear up a little. Did it take long to come up with all your answers? You are NOT getting old!
larae is right, you're not getting old! and karrie's right, you are working on the spontaneous thing, you're friends with the rest of us right? :) you are a good mom and you worry too much! your kids will turn out great, they already are!
i love you too!
great list- you are much to hard on yourself. You are awesome & count me in as someone who definately loves you too!
P.S. You are not OLD. we'll tell you when you're getting old.... and trust me, you're not there yet! ;)
This has been a fun post to read! You are not getting old, I lose my patience too often, too, and I want happy children (I wonder some days if that will ever happen!) and I want my children to stay active in the gospel, too.
I'd like to do this list sometime, too...we'll see when I get to it!
Post a Comment