Everyone Grows Up...
We were organizing the girls closet before school started and Lexi decided it was time to pack up some of her things:(
She is done with her dolls, but wants to save them for later... which is a good thing that she cares.
I was a bit sad because it feels like the end of an era for me. To have a daughter that is more interested in "other things". I know it's all part of life...it was just a sad day for this mom.


8 comments:
Emily just wanted to get rid of everything I had to beg her to save some of her stuff.......when Emily is done she is done and wants it gone!
It is hard to watch your kids grow up.....wait until she dates or drives!!
oh man killer stuff here.
just think how hard it will be when nicolette does that!!!
I'LL BE HERE FOR YOU JANAE-
just think how fun it will be to get those precious dolls out with your grand daughters :)
*that thought makes dogs & traveling not sound so good.
Wow man I'm right there with you...I have Mariah's My Twinn doll and an American Girl doll in a storage container...soo sad.
at least you have four more girls to ease you into it. by then you may have some grand kids to spoil? :) let not think about that now...!
All I can say is :(
it happens to all of us..... wait till your baby girl is the mom of 5 girls herself alas........ time waits for no man or woman for that matter.... none the less it is sad for each of us to see them grow and change from little girls to yw. with all the issues and probs. the next phase of life can bring.... i remember the day well when she was born..... wasn't it just last week????? love mom
it happens to all of us..... wait till your baby girl is the mom of 5 girls herself alas........ time waits for no man or woman for that matter.... none the less it is sad for each of us to see them grow and change from little girls to yw. with all the issues and probs. the next phase of life can bring.... i remember the day well when she was born..... wasn't it just last week????? love mom
Zoe is having a hard time understanding why Lexi doesn't want to play with her dolls anymore. Who would want to do such a thing?! Zoe will, too someday *sigh*.
Post a Comment