This is the same little baby who is in the right hand corner of my blog header. It is just craziness...I don't even believe it! Where does the time go...Happy Birthday Baby:)
What a sweetie! are all your girl's birthdays close? It seems like there is always a birthday lately for you. I love my kid's birthdays. happy day nicolette
2 already? It's true, where does time go. She looks so different than she does in that picture. What a difference 2 years makes... Hope she has a good one!
Happy Birthday to Nicolette, what a sweet little 2 year old. dosn't it go by way too fast. My Grandma always says if you press really hard with your thumb in the middle of thier forehead they will stay little. I've tried with all 4 of mine but they just keep getting bigger, I think I'm doing it wrong!
7 comments:
What a sweetie!
are all your girl's birthdays close? It seems like there is always a birthday lately for you. I love my kid's birthdays.
happy day nicolette
Happy Birthday Nicolette!!!! She is so sweet and cute! You must like the fall time for babies at your house!
2 already? It's true, where does time go. She looks so different than she does in that picture. What a difference 2 years makes... Hope she has a good one!
happy birthday nicolette! i'm sure ethan has a birthday hug coming on wednesday! good luck with the terrible twos on your fifth time through them! :)
Happy Birthday to Nicolette, what a sweet little 2 year old. dosn't it go by way too fast. My Grandma always says if you press really hard with your thumb in the middle of thier forehead they will stay little. I've tried with all 4 of mine but they just keep getting bigger, I think I'm doing it wrong!
WOW! 2years old...she is such a cutie! Hard to see your baby get older....mine is going to be 8 in Feb. YIKES!!
Benny says "happy birthday icoette"
Post a Comment