Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sickies


Here I have been this last week...sick, sick, sick! Unfortunately, this sickness Really messed up our plans. I guess that 's just the way it goes? Here we finally have beautiful weather and I thought sick season was over? Guess not. We are planning on leaving for our Easter weekend this weekend to celebrate the "Spring Fling" my mom plans for the grandkids each year. I sure feel behind in EVERYTHING! I think I am finally catching up though. I now am hoping for the sick baby to be better in time to leave tomorrow:)




Here was the only plus to my illness...Pope Joan! This book is amazing! I think every woman should read it. The writing is fabulous and I am glad to know about the legend. I had truly never really heard of a "woman Pope!" This is a story everyone should read. I highly recommend.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

I hope all of you are feeling better. I will have to check out your book recommendation. I love to read. Get well soon! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not usually a big reader, but I'm just finishing the Twilight series...so maybe I'll check out Pope Joan

wende said...

i'm sorry you're not feeling well, so far, knock on wood, only ethan has had colds. thanks for the book recommendation, i will definitely check that out! feel better!

LaRae said...

So sad that everyone has been so sick! Pope Joan is a good one, though. Our book club read it a couple years ago. Here's to the Saturday Spring Fling!

Maine Mom said...

I hope everyone gets well enough to enjoy your fun weekend planned!

Thanks for the book recommendation. It's fun to hear about good books to get hooked on. :-)

patsy said...

I am glad you are all getting better. Spring sickness is down right crule.
I am really interested in the book- interesting...

dawnae said...

We have all been sick too! Belle is sick today, Rose was sick over the weekend. I think I am going to have to miss my art class tonight :( I am so sad. You will have to loan me the book :)