Tagged by Patsy:)
10 Years Ago...
I was 25~!@# I don't even think I remember what I was doing...I know I had only one of my 5 girls! And, I thought life was REALLY hard! I might of been pregnant with Lilli but, I am bad at math and don't feel like figuring it out.
5 Things on my list to do today...
1. make dinner
2. keep the little girls quiet while big girls have piano lessons.
3. laundry!
4. mail a package (which isn't going to happen seeing the post office is closed:(
5. I really want to read my good book! but, that probably shouldn't be on my list.
Snacks I enjoy...
I think I love every snack under the sun. Ava is trying to talk me into cookies or cupcakes right now...I am trying so hard to get back on my diet bandwagon though...I can't handle temptation when dieting...
3 Bad Habits...
1. I have a terrible time gage and can't manage to be on time...no matter how hard I try...but, still trying;)
2. impatient
3. being to sensitive
5 Place I have lived...
1. Henderson
2. Las Vegas
3. Provo
4. SLC
5. Murray...does that count?
5 Jobs I have had...
1. I was a birthday hostess at Pistol Pete's Pizza
2. I took pictures at the the Excalibur hotel. (it was a theme thing and people would dress up in these Renaissance clothes and we would take their pictures. It was fun.
3. hostess
4. server at Mulboons
5. server at Marie Calendars
5 Things you don't know about me...
1. I am truly shy deep down and it has taken years of practice to learn how to be friendlier.
2. I do not have my college degree...despite my parents paying for college for a good 4 years!
3. I love 80's music...all of it! I also love to dance but, refuse to do it now that my hubby made fun of me once!
4. I love earn "money" on Webkinz... ( I probably should not admit this one:)
5. I am really boring because this was way hard!
If I suddenly had a million dollars...
I would travel, travel, travel. I would send my kids to private school. invest. Pay off my debt. encourage my husband to do his dream job. Build my dream house. share:)
I am tagging Joey, LaRae, Dawnae, and Katie:)


7 comments:
I loved this post. I always like to get to know people better.
guess I should read your blog more often! Didn't know I was tagged....you should have told me the other day on the phone! I want another food blog entry.
Great post- I too feel like I learn so much! Private school sounds so nice --
There was a pistol pete's pizza in Denver. We loved it. Jack's primary teacher took his class there for a party- he was a sunbeam. Why don't we have any little place like that around here? Or do we???
this was way fun! i loved getting to know you a little better. i can't believe you're really a shy person. not that you're obnoxiously out going or anything, but you don't seem like an introvert to me either. great list! and you're not boring, it was hard for me too.
This is a fun tag. I think I've done one like it, so I'll pull that one up and add to it.
Good books are hard to avoid! I'm learning that I'm not the only Mom tempted to ignore everything to sit down and read. :-)
Laundry's hard to avoid too, but it is not something to look forward to.
Have you tried weight watchers...you CAN snack and lose weight too!
I have been known to get on Emily's webkinz site to play games and help her earn money. :-)
It was fun to learn more about you!
amzing that you can all remember 10years ago...somedays, I have trouble with 10 mins. ago! I also was 'blessed' to work at Pistol Petes....not the 'best' job ever.
Did you see my new family blog?
http://boysandbeagles.blogspot.com/
Janet
great blog Janae...I love these kind of posts...it's so great to get to know you better
Post a Comment