A Fun Pastime
Oh to be a toddler...the busy work that has to be done! Moving rocks etc... What, moving rocks you might ask? Yes, moving mommy's decorative rocks. These rocks are no longer available for moving. They have been put in a less convenient moving area. What a mean mommy to take away all that fun!
I always say...good thing their cute...it really helps when they are making messes:)
busy...busy...busy...
This is the spot the rocks are moved to? What? What does this all mean? Oh to be inside that very busy little mind...I would love to know what this girl is thinking!
The final accomplishment!


8 comments:
i have wished so many times to be able to read the minds of my toddlers over the years. somethings i can figure out, others....not so much. i don't have any answers about moving rocks! but you're right that she sure is cute!
Yes, these toddlers of ours are definitely busy...and it's usually making a mess. I can't keep up with Kate these days!
Cute pictures of Nicolette. :-)
looks fun. Ella is more into trying to put on her own shoes at the current moment, maybe she will just skip the whole "moving things to another random place" phase. That would be nice
She's like me she thinks that by moving them to a SAFE place no one else will take them, but I unfortunately, forget where the SAFE place is that I moved them to...and usually never see it again. I'm sure she has a better memory than me.What a Cutie!
I think that Nicolette thinks the rocks are very cool & a great treasure, so she wanted to be sure and put them in a spot where no one else would think to look for those rocks so that she could keep them all to herself. She's a cutie, Ms Nicolette!
when you said it's a good thing their cute, it should be they're cute, because their means that it belongs to someone. they're is the contraption for they are which fits better
This brings back memories. Emily always use to do things like this. She use to take the baby Jesus out of my nativity at Christmas time to use as her Barbie baby. It must be a girl thing my boys did not move things around.....they would bring rocks in from outside and try and display them around the house. Nicolette is so cute!!!
Rocks are so fun to move!!! I wish that was my most important thing to do everyday. Love her little hiding place...what a cutie...she sure is getting big!
Post a Comment