Tooth Brush Obsession
OK, this baby of mine is yes...in love with not only her toothbrush but everyones! It is extremely traumatic for me her germ conscious mother. I just can't think of anything quite as gross as sharing a toothbrush with everyone in the family.! At some point or another she has had yes, everyones toothbrush in her mouth! (don't tell...) I have sanitized many brushes in the dishwasher. Does this count? Is the dishwasher really sanitizing things? Oh how did the pioneers survive? I guess a lot of them didn't, so they didn't have to worry about the germ sharing quite as much.
Vivien trying to force Nicolette to sit on her lap. Nicolette is feeling way to old to sit on anyones lap these days:(


8 comments:
Maybe she likes how the bristles feel. At least you won't have to worry about cavities. Cute Nicolette.
Ben has had everyone's toothbrush in his mouth as well, so Nicolette is in good company! Today he picked up a piece of ice at the hair salon & put it in his mouth! Yuck, yuck, double yuck!
ethan has been obsessed with tooth brushes since he was very small. we have several floating around the house that get run through the dishwasher regularly. maybe her toothbrush obsession will help her through her first dentist visit without tears. you never know. you can dream right?
Well it could be worse. Just don't let her dip them in the toilet. She is getting so big!
I never thought about putting them in the dishwasher....I just buy new ones about every other month. I used to wash all the baby and teething toys in there...I'm going to do that now.
Well, at least we know that she won't get rotten teeth! I would invest in a few new brushes in an emergency.
oh she is sooooooooooo cute i can hardly stand it. she likes to have fresh breath! :) mammy
She really is so cute!
Sometimes I just wish I didn't know about all these germs. WE lived through it.? somehow it just doesn't seem right to worry about germs all the time, but who can help it??
Post a Comment