Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vivi's World


This conversation happened while Ava and Vivi were playing something in the kitchen.

Vivien says to Ava " Your a stupid head"
Ava..."Mom, Vivi called me a stupid head!"
I say to Vivi... " Vivien please don't call rude names!"
Vivien... " Oh, I didn't say that, that was my imaginary friend."

I decided maybe I need an imaginary friend that I can blame for all the things that come out of my mouth that should not:)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What are we going to do with these 4 year olds??? Too cute.

I enjoyed reading about all of the birthday festivities. I'll have to remember the no day of fighting gift idea!

Anonymous said...

I'm inventing my imaginary friend right now and blaming all the bad stuff I do on her.

Kristy said...

Emily had an imaginary friend named Coffee. Not sure where the name came from but he got blamed for a lot of things. We was around for 3 years until he finally left. He was a part of our family for a long time. I use to forget to bring him all time so I would have to pretend that he could run and catch up to the car so I would not have to go back. Oh the memories of Coffee!!! Have fun with imaginary friend.

Katie said...

At least it was only "stupid head" that came out. She should have at least waited a one of those dreaded 4 letter words to come out before she blamed it on an imaginary friend...

Melanie said...

I think Vivi should get extra points for creativity! Have fun with the imaginary friend.

dawnae said...

I think we all need an imaginary friend to blame things on! What a smart girl!

Anonymous said...

vivi there is only one vivi in this world that is pretty quick thinking on her feet. maybe she will become the family lawyer?? love mam

Anonymous said...

vivi there is only one vivi in this world that is pretty quick thinking on her feet. maybe she will become the family lawyer?? love mam

patsy said...

I had an imaginary friend when I was a kid named Fern. ?
I hope that's not a bad sign...

What a bunch of cuties you have!