A Great Birthday Treat!
This is a picture of me and my sister Dawnae. We got to do some fun birthday celebrating together this year. Our birthdays are only 17 days apart, so when I had the idea of taking her here to The Kura Door, Doug offered to help send us both:) Thanks to Doug for the early b-day gift and thanks to Dawnae for going with me. We had a day of pampering and rejuvenating. We got to end her birthday at one of our favorite restaurants Carver's. It was Dawnae's birthday, but it might as well of been mine too because of the fun we had. Thanks to Doug, Janet, Dawnae, Allen, and Charli. You guys helped make our day possible and we are very grateful:)


11 comments:
may I remind you again--- March 23...
I have had fun reading about all of your birthday celebrations...and it's not over yet! What fun to get out with Dawnae. I'm glad that all worked out and the two of you were able to celebrate your birthdays together.
Janae - I love your red shirt! Sounds like a wonderful & well-deserved time for you two hard-working moms!
Oh my goodness that spa looks amazing!!! what did you do there? I can't wait to hear.
What a fun birthday treat for the two of you! You both look great--it must have been a wonderful day!
Janae, your blog is so cute and your girls are even cuter!
good job doug! i love it when the husband comes through with something wonderful and thoughtful and well deserved! i'm so jealous! happy early birthday, i'm so glad you had the chance to have a happy sister day.
well i like all the darling pictures esp of vivi. oh tooo darling. don't care for the very grandmotherly pic of my self however. i love your red top too and dawnae and you both look so happy on the big day! happy bday everyone in our fam and esp happy birthday to my baby girl janae today. yup that is right she is the baby girl of the family! she now ends officially our 6 runs of january birthdays...... happy day and happy yr janae you deserve it . love mom
well i like all the darling pictures esp of vivi. oh tooo darling. don't care for the very grandmotherly pic of my self however. i love your red top too and dawnae and you both look so happy on the big day! happy bday everyone in our fam and esp happy birthday to my baby girl janae today. yup that is right she is the baby girl of the family! she now ends officially our 6 runs of january birthdays...... happy day and happy yr janae you deserve it . love mom
Happy Birthday Janae -
I just read LaRae's blog, so I clicked over to read yours - THEN I HAD to check out the spa you went to with Dawnae. I am a certified spa junkie. Imagine my excitement when I found out is a JAPANESE SPA! Now, I want to travel up to SLC and go...just for the furo bath!
Again, Happy Birthday and thanks for the spa trip idea.
Happy Birthday Janae! I have been thinking about you today. :-)
It was such a great day! It really was! My toes are still painted! You look gorgeous in that red!
Post a Comment