Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday LaRae!

My cute sister LaRae has been blogging about all of our January birthdays, (five of my six siblings are all January b-days...my poor mom!) I noticed she didn't have a post up today of her happy birthday...so I thought I better have one for her:)


LaRae is a phenomenal sister and person. She is a lot like my dad. There is nothing she can not do. Her drive and ambition are never-ending and amazing. I am so grateful she is my sister. She is a wonderful example to me and all of my siblings. LaRae has a love for her family (immediate and extended) that goes on forever and will never die. She is an amazing mother, with total dedication to each of her four children. She is truly one of the most Christlike, loving, devoted persons I have ever known. I hope to one day be half of the person she is. Happy Birthday big sis! I love you:)

8 comments:

LaRae said...

Well this was a nice surprise. I thought I would check out your blog before I went to bed, just in case you put up a new post. I did not expect it to be about me! You are too, too nice Janae, but thank you very much. Your post is a nice way to end a nice day. I feel very loved. My heart is full, though I do not feel worthy of all your compliments. You are a dear sister & friend. Love - LaRae

patsy said...

Janae- sweet sister post!
When is your birthday?

JK said...

Dear Janae, I was hoping someone would do a Birthday Blog for LaRae. You can imagine how the Wallace's feel having LaRae a part of our family. She truly is an amazing, wonderful woman. We appreciate all the Zobrists! We share your DNA thru LaRae! We feel so blessed to be connected. With my love to all, Judy

Unknown said...

This is sweet, Janae! I can tell how amazing Larae is just from reading her blog. 5 sibling birthdays in January...wow! Any big plans for your big day coming soon?

lexi said...

my moms birthday is january 30.

dawnae said...

Well, here I am late as usual, but I just wanted to say ditto! LaRae really is truly an amazing person. I cannot believe the drive and energy she has. She is always the one to organize all of us unorganized sibs, and she is just so great! I didn't always appreciate my sisters talent, and that is because I was jealous of them! So there is the truth! I do hope that she had a good birthday, but I know that she was busy planning my moms hoopla for the 22nd, so she probably didn't get in much fun. I love you LaRae, and best wishes to you! ps moms bash was fantastic, and I had so much fun hanging out with you and Janae and Karla. What a great memory that will be for years to come.

Maine Mom said...

Hey Janae! When you get a chance stop by my blog for an award. :-) I hope all is well.

LaRae said...

Dawnae - your comment was very sweet & I love you too! My birthday was just great, and it was fun planning mom's big event.

Now Janae - I think it's about time for a new blog post, please! I would really like to visit your blog and be greeted with something other than MY picture!

Love - L