Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008?!*#!@*#&!

Wow! I am amazed that we are now living in the year 2008. When did that happen? I hate the feeling that life is speedily running by. Unfortunately, I constantly feel this way.

We are all excited for a new year. Vivien is the happiest that it is 2008 because that means, her birthday is here. She gets the first birthday of the year and she is thrilled about it!

I am hoping that this year brings...peace and a healthier lifestyle for my entire family, and better organization and calmness for my children's mother:) I would love to blog everyday so that I would have a better record of this next year. What would you like from 2008?

9 comments:

lexi said...

ok mom what i want from 2008 is for u 2 take me to the store more often and maybe take me out to lunch?;)

patsy said...

I think you summed up what I want exactly!
Cute lexi comment :)

Anonymous said...

TIME!! I need more time and an assistant. That would be great.

LaRae said...

I have been contemplating what I want from 2008 - a blog post is in the making.

Good one Lex!

Maine Mom said...

I hope Vivien has a fun birthday today!

Yes, I could use some healthy children around here! I do feel blessed that we are only dealing with colds and I hope we continue to be a healthy and happy family overall with our new little addition coming in the summer. Is Lexi ready to share a July birthday with her new cousin? And Lexi...I know Zoe would say the same exact thing about shopping and lunch. :-)

wende said...

I'm with you on the time flying by too quickly thing. I remember when they announced the Olympics coming to SLC that 2002 sounded so far away! And now we're SIX years later? What the hey? I definitely could use some peace and organization in my life. I guess we'll see...good luck!

Kristy said...

I finally linked to your blog. It really cute you inspired me to redo mine. Kristy Fujikawa

Rays Family said...

Hi, I happened upon your blog and couldn't help but comment. You see, I have five boys and always wanted that girl. I enjoyed looking at a little different life with five girls instead of five boys. They are beautiful.

Anne

Anonymous said...

hi i have been on th e blogs in awhile i always try but seems the days race by. i love love love all the pics. too too cute. all the babies grow up too fast for this mam. i miss them all.... i never knew you missed me at the holidays janae... sad i miss you guys alot also. all the time. i wish we lived closer. alas sometimes just 7 hrs away seems like a thousand. dont we al wish for more time the days rush by and the older we get the faster they go. cute postings! love mom and mammy