My 4-year-old
I thought while I was "catching up" on posts that should have been done awhile ago...I will stay on my birthday theme. Here is my Vivi J. I can barely believe that she is now 4-years-old...isn't she at least 70? I know she's been with me that long;) We had another great day of celebration. I love celebrating my kids birthdays.
This was Vivien's first year to get to start the "breakfast with Dad" tradition. This is some much needed one-on-one time each girl gets with her dad on their birthday.
Vivi's main hopes and dreams for her birthday this year was Build-A-Bear. She definitely needed her one true friend Carson to come with her. These two had the time of their lives.
Here is Vivien loving her bear more than anything....very ironic considering the post to come on this little Cheetah/Bear:)
Vivi and Carson giving their new animals the "fluff" treatment.
Happy to finally have their animals dressed, named, and ready to go.
If you click on this picture you will notice the "great gifts starting at 10$....well, let me just say...yeah right...but, I'm not bitter.
This was our birthday evening. The Sleeping Beauty Barbie from Grandma and Grandpa that she was thrilled to have.
The birthday cake. Baskin Robbins ice cream cakes a must for January b-days:)
Vivi and Grandma
This was the grand finale of our night.
Vivien was pretty thrilled (as you can see) Happy Birthday Vivi!


5 comments:
Vivi looks so cute on her new bike!
so cute! i can't believe she is four years old! didn't you just give birth to her? wow, time goes by fast. build a bear is a huge rip off, but somehow we always ended up there for allie's birthdays. thank goodness she's outgrown that place. maybe they meant gift cards for $10? i also love the pic of her on her bike - great shot! great post!
I love that pic with the cake, what a photogenic girl, just like mom! Were the ten dollar gifts Carson and Vivi???? Because we know you can't walk out of there without spending bukoo bucks on a stuffed animal!
Such fun pictures of the animated miss Vivi J. She lights up the camera - that is for sure. I love the picture with daddy - you can tell that she is so so so excited to get to join in the tradition.
The look on her face is priceless in that first picture when she sees her bike... you werent kidding about doing 5 posts in a day. Im Impressed!
Post a Comment