So You Want A New Post?
I have had a few kind complaints of a new post needed. So, here is one I have been meaning to post about....25 days ago... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG:)December 30, 2007.
We had a fun birthday celebration for Doug at the cabin. We had a yummy dinner and a little party afterwards. The Wallaces and Mammy and Poppy shared the evening with us. The girls were all very excited for Daddy to have his party. I don't know how excited Daddy was, but we had fun:) Thanks for all who helped us celebrate!


2 comments:
looks like you guys had a great time, wish we could have been there.
Hooray for the new post! I think you only had ONE complaint about a new post, so thank you! : )
We had a great time at the cabin & were happy to celebrate with Doug!
Post a Comment