How Can That Be?
Here is my Nicolette. She is three years old.
Nicolette has the hair at three years old that I have wanted my whole entire life.
It is brush it and go gorgeous hair! She has better hair at three then I've ever had in my life...how can that be?
She's also got some serious computer skills for a three year old. Before I know it she will be updating the blog for me:)





10 comments:
I love Nicolette's hair! I wish I could have hair like hers and I love the color such a pretty brown!
She will be updating your blog before you know it!
You guys are in so much trouble with this one!!
It's a good thing she has a brother now to fight off the boys.
that was an oh so friendly hint, I take it? I too, am jealous of that hair, Ella( and Laina) and seriously lacking in the hair department...sigh.
gorgeous! i've always dreamed of brush and go hair - no fair! :)
I was just thinking on Sunday what perfect hair she has... such a beautiful girl!
Nicolette does have pretty hair! I am all for brush and go hairstyles. :-)
She has hair like Lacey did at 3 - only darker! These lucky "hair girls"!
oh the humanity!!! I agree NO FARE!!!
She's a cutie maybe Doug could find her a job
nicolette got a zoo zoo pet stuck in her hair on march 17
nicolette got a zoo zoo pet stuck in her hair on march 17
Post a Comment