Friday, February 26, 2010

Today


Today I took this picture right as the girls walked in from school.

 
Today Ava was coming to terms with the fact that the dreamy boy in her class will not be back; he is moving far away!

Today Vivien came in the door with the treat that is the bane of my existence.

 
Today Nicolette continues to be the one in charge of taking out the dirty diapers.

Today these cute girlies made craft projects.

Today Nicolette had a hide in the closet tantrum.

 
Today Lexi Practiced the piano extra long:)
( I love to hear her play)

Today this sweet boy is 6 weeks old!

 
 Today I can make him smile.

 
 I am so grateful to have this smile for all of my tomorrows.

10 comments:

Maine Mom said...

I love these peeks into your family life, Janae. It is so much fun!

Matt said...

Great photos. It is so good to see some tantrum pictures. I try to take some from time to time, but I don't think Joey really likes it.

I'm just trying to keep it real though.

Kris said...

Great post. I think the everyday snapshots of life are awesome - keeping it real and all. They will probably be even more meaningful as time goes by. Owen has such a cute smile. Oh, and I HATE Fun Dip too. It's even worse than pixie stix....

Anonymous said...

owen is growing like a little weed. you can see how he grows and changes from week to week that i sreally neat. he must still be loving his milk as his cheeks show it! :0) he is very huggable. love mom/mam

Kristy said...

Oh gosh Owen is dang cute!!!(don't tell Doug I used cute) He has grown so much and changed so much in the past 6 weeks. I think I am almost in the clear so I can come up and finally hold him before he gets any bigger!!!

I love the pictures of the girls. What great pictures espeically of Nicolette in the closet having a fit....priceless!

Karrie said...

I am dying over Ava and the cute boy who is moving...very traumatic...so sorry.

Great post and Owen is very very handsome!!!

patsy said...

why am I always the last one to see one of your posts??

I love that you are blogging more... I'm trying to get it back together myself here.

what a fun time! these days go so fast-- I WISH SO BAD I had blogging back when my littles were littles!

OWEN is a stud by the way :)

one of these days some girl at school will be hot all over him- freaky. sorry I shouldn't have written that! but hey- he is a looker already!! and it looks like he may be a bit of a charmer too :)

wende said...

yay for piano playing, diaper duty helper and smiling babies! i can't believe he's a smiler! :)

Ava said...

HIS NAME IS BRADEN!!!!!!!! I am verry verry verry verry sad!!!!! he moved to Pennsilvania

lily said...

Hey no fair!!! you can't put horrible pictures of me on the blog! its totally against the rules!