Monday, March 15, 2010

My Boy

My baby is 2 months old today!

This is Owen finally sleeping tonight.  Sadly, Owen had a cranky day for his 2 month birthday and spent lots of the day crying:( and being held. 

We Love having Owen in our home. He is growing so big! Some of his pj's are getting very tight. We go back to the doctor on Friday and it will be exciting to see what his weight and length are at two months.  Owen loves to smile! Even if some sisters are right there in his face, he is still able to smile.  This boy is going to be a trooper. 

While Owen was turning two months today...these girls were painting.

Ava was giving the barbie car a good washing.  

Lexi did homework, played the keyboard, and hid from my camera.

Poor Lilli had a bad fall on her bike today.  

Nicolette had yet another tantrum.

I got to clean up the painting mess.  And my girls wonder why I hate it when they ask to paint?  hmmm. it's a mystery;)

11 comments:

Kristy said...

Next time call me and I will come hold the cranky baby for you!

Cute pictures....great job on blogging!!! :)

Maine Mom said...

Kate is looking at the pictures of Owen and she is so excited that she has a little baby cousin! I can't believe he is 2 months already! I'm sorry he had such a cranky day.

The kids do have so much fun painting, but it is a lot of work for us moms!

I love how you captured a picture of each child during the day. You are inspiring me to take more pictures of my kids and post them. :-)

That was quite an ordeal that Vivien went through to get her tooth out! I'm glad she is all smiles now (with a missing tooth). Our kids sometimes go through the same thing with Matt. They are always so happy when the tooth is out, but they fight and cry when Matt insists on getting the loose tooth out for them.

patsy said...

THAt Owen is GORGEOUS!!!
I can't wait to hold him... BRett is the baby whisperer-- for real-- so annoying but true. (if you get desperate call) I don't know how he does it but he is so proud of it.

Nicolette totally cracks me up- I am so glad you documented that face- still cute, I wish I was still cute when I throw tantrums...

I am loving that it was sunny enough to wash the car- HOOORAY- IT's supposed to be even better today & tom.-- I NEED to come up- email me when I can come up & see you or at least let me have the girls one morning- how about tom? We will play play doh!

LaRae said...

OK - Lilli's knee looks awful! Love pictures of sleeping, peaceful baby - heaven! I'm impressed that Ava is out in short-sleeved. Spring is on the way! Yay!

Melanie said...

What a day! Looks like you had a little bit of everything. Happy 2 month bday Owen!

Kris said...

He is so sweet Janae. I hope Lilli's knee is better.

wende said...

i love how much you're documenting! it's so fun to see you since we can "see" you. soon though right? i'm dying to see that baby up close! :)

Staci Leach said...

All that AND cleaning! You ARE supermom!

The Taylors said...

oh so cute! The knee does not look fun. !!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh that baby owen i need to squeeze him. makes me want to jump into the computer all the way to your house. if only it were so easy and i did not have to drive 6-7 hrs to get there. yes with poppy it may only take you 6. not only is he an expert and determined tooth puller he is a man of many skills and can drive you to slc as if it were indy 500 just dont need to get out for ANY REASON. oh i miss my kiddies and want to hold baby owen soooooo badly. love mom

Karrie said...

This boy is very handsome!!! I love Ava washing the jeep, I feel bad for Lilli's knee and glad you were able to blog about it all. Such cute kiddies you have!!!